Stay in the heart of Sarajevo
Located in the center of Sarajevo, just next to the Sebilj Main Square, Pansion Fočin Han offers a terrace, 24-hour front desk and a shared longue.
The heart of the well-known Baščaršija Street is only 50 meters away.
Rooms here feature satellite TV, a wardrobe and a desk. All rooms consist of private bathrooms with hairdryers.
Guests can prepare their own meals in the shared kitchen. Grocery shops and restaurants can be reached by foot.
Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site.
Latin Bridge is only 400 meters away and Sarajevo International Airport is 10 kilometers away from the property.
According to independent reviews, this is our guests’ favourite part of Sarajevo.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
We speak your language!
Most popular facilities
ATM and Currency Exchange: Need cash? There’s an ATM machine and a currency exchange service at this property.
Located in the historic old town
Church spires and minarets mingle in Sarajevo’s old town, a fascinating mix of Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, Slavic, and Jewish influences.
- Baščaršija Street (0.1 km)
- Sebilj Fountain (0.1 km)
- Morića Han in Sarajevo (0.2 km)
- Sarajevo City Hall (0.2 km)
- Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque in Sarajevo (0.2 km)
- Old Sarajevo Clock Tower (0.3 km)
- Svrzo’s House (0.3 km)
- Sarajevo Spite House (0.3 km)
- Emperor’s Mosque (0.3 km)
- Latin Bridge (0.4 km)
- Sarajevo International Airport (10 km)
- Tuzla International Airport (70.6 km)
- Mostar International Airport (79.6 km)
Restaurants and cafes
- Čevabdžinica Petica Ferhatović (restaurant)
- Divan Han (cafe/bar)
- Miljacka (river)
- Jahorina (mountain)
- Jablaničko (lake)
- Gallery 11/07/95 (0.5 km)
- Yellow Fortress (0.5 km)
- Sarajevo Cable Car (0.6 km)
- Eternal Flame in Sarajevo (0.8 km)
- Sarajevo National Theatre (1 km)
- Koševo Stadium (2.4 km)
- Avaz Twist Tower (2.4 km)
- Sarajevo War Tunnel (8.8 km)
- River Bosna Springs (13.7 km)
Facilities of Pansion Fočin Han
Media and technology
Safety and security
Food and drink